How to increase immunity is the biggest question that everyone faces. And everyone wants to improve their immunity. Right !!
that’s why we are explaining to you how to increase immunity by just following these given tips
The immune system of our body protects the body against disease or other potentially damaging bodies (bacteria, viruses, etc). A properly functioning immune system does the identification of these outer bodies and attacks a variety of these outer bodies, including bacteria, viruses, and parasites while distinguishing them from the body’s own healthy tissue.
How to increase immunity? I think there are two ways :
When we talk about food is gives the best answer to the question of how to increase immunity, As it suggests us to consume foods which are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, from fresh fruits and vegetables, through which you can get a lot of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals which are very necessary to boost your immunity system.
As far as we talk about exercise, doing any sort of physical exercise helps you to boost your immune system like running, jogging, skipping, weight training, swimming, etc.
Best 8 food to improve immunity
- Apple is a great food to improve immunity, As it contains so many essential vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C.
- It also contains good soluble fibers, Apple also contains Pectin, a type of fiber which boosts the gut bacteria, which helps the immune system.
- It’s is a spice, but it works as a superfood, it helps to treat cold, flu.
- contains so many essential minerals such as calcium, potassium, and sulphuric compounds.
- Help to lowers the blood pressure & cholesterol ..it also fights some harmful bacteria and parasites in our body.
3. Citrus fruits
- There are many citrus fruits, And they are very helpful in improving your immunity as well as the best food to improve immunity, As it contains a high amount of vitamin C, which helps to generate more white blood cells which fight with the infections in the human body.
- vitamin C is also helpful to prevent cold and flu.
- These fruits also contain antioxidants that prevent our immune system from the damage.
- It is loaded with vitamin C, papaya also contains an enzyme called papain which helps in the breakdown of tough chains of protein and helps in indigestion.
- Papaya also contains vitamin B, vitamin A, antioxidants, and folate.
- All these vitamins and antioxidants can help you to improve your immunity.
- Ginger is helpful in the treatment of various illnesses, such as common cold, sore throat, cough, joint pains. It also helps in decreasing inflammation, nausea, and vomiting.
- Ginger helps the immune system perform optimally by boosting it when it is low or suppressing it when it is overactive.
- It is rich in various antioxidants and fibers.
- It also contains Beta -carotene, which increases the infection-fighting ability in the immune system, it is also rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, folate and vitamin A
- It’s a very cheap yet effective vegetable. And one of the best food to improve immunity,
- Just like spinach broccoli also contains various antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals it is rich in fibers too.
- Its also packed with vitamins A, C, and E.
- Also, 100g of broccoli contains about 90mg of vitamin C, which is just incredible. And you can boost your immunity by eating broccoli as a daily salad, preferably eating raw or steamed is a better option to take more advantages.
8. Green Tea
- Who doesn’t know about green tea, this decade green tea is marketed as a fat loss or weight loss herb, but in reality, green tea doesn’t do direct “weight loss“.
- But it is packed with numerous antioxidants such as Flavinoids, Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which are very helpful to boost your immune system. Green tea is additionally a decent wellspring of amino corrosive L-Theanine.
Exercise helps to improve immunity
so if we talk about exercises then how it answers the question of “how to increase immunity” right, So basically it supports our body to boost our immunity system along with the food, So any sort of physical exercise is helpful to boost our immunity.
Such as :
– weight training
– various forms of yoga
-cardio /HIIT etc.
On average If you do 150 min of workout every week (at least 5 days a week), it will be very helpful to increase your immunity, So try to do 30 minutes of workout for at least 5 days a week.
Can it actually boost your immune system if we follow these tips?
Yes, it can by Incorporate these immunity booster foods in your diet and also incorporate some exercise for at least 4-5 days a week. And you can surely boost or improve your immunity levels, You’ll get stronger day by day by following these tips. I hope you all get the answer to the question of how to increase immunity within 10 days. Also, stay consistent, and having patience is the key because You can’t achieve this overnight.
All the best !!